Description: Williams River Belle 21 Dotmations Slot Machine, WMS, 1998, by Greg Dunlap. Riverbelle 21 slot machine has a 192x64 dot matrix display (DMD) in addition to the three spinning reels. River Belle 21 with jackpot symbols across the payline, the player wins the base game award and heads into a "times X" mini-bonus round (it's not nearly the bonus round of say Jackpot Party, more like a multiplier animation). The blackjack dealer with a handlebar mustache deals two cards, with one card face-up. After the patron gets a winning spin, the second card is revealed, which indicates the win multiplier factor. (A blackjack means the biggest multiplier and biggest awards.) After the second card is revealed on a winning spin, two new cards are dealt by the blackjack dealer. Available in 2, 3 and 5 coin versions.
See a movie of this game working here.
If you have a Williams Riverbelle 21 slot machine for sale (working or not), please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Back to the Williams Slot Machine index
* Email the collector email@example.com
* Return to the Arcade, Fortune Teller and Gun Game coin op index
* Go to the Baseball Pitch & Bat, Sports, Manikin and Mechanical Animation coin-op game index
* Go to the Pinball Repair index
* Go to Marvin's Marvelous Mechanical Museum